Monday, February 27, 2012

Skinny Dip







I pulled this this wonderful Micro-Dermabrasion kit from a Nutrimetics party lucky dip last month for half it's usual price of $80.95. I thought I was saving money, but you ladies all know how freebies usually turn out - I am now addicted and almost willing to spend the $80.95 for a replacement kit when this one runs out.

A lot of women go through the pain and expense of Acid Peels in salons. But this exfoliant gets the same results for just 2 minutes of scrubbing in the shower, once a week.





As you can see, the exfoliant itself is still a smooth, gentle paste for the face. Since using Micro-Dermabrasion, my skin has been smooth and clear. I get even better results than when I am at the Beach with the sand and sea salt being a natural exfoliator. i wonder what other treats Nutrimetics has available?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EDITTED to add: After using this moisturiser a bit more, I have noticed how red and angry it makes my skin for an hour or so after use. A red, hot reash creeps across wherever I have spread it. Turns out this moisturiser has too much SPF in it for me as I am madly allergic. (it does say clearly 'SPF 25' on the front of the bottle... I just don't know my limits with moisturisers and makeup) I've only ever been able to use Ell McPhearson's Invisible Zinc when spending hours in the sun. But moisturisers and foundations have never been a problem until now.

Anyway I will continue to use the scrub, but have gifted the moisturiser to a friend of mine who is already addicted to Nutrimetics Micro-dermabrasion.

3 comments:

  1. I got this for free in the vogue free for all thread from another vogue user. I didnt realise it costs that much. It is really great though! :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great feeling, finding a product that works for you. I've recently found mine too (the Eminence line) Skincare is a real investment!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some love Amberly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this sounds perfect for me, but $80 is so expensive xD

    ReplyDelete